The middle of September marks Promotional Products Week – a time to celebrate and promote all that is great about promotional merchandise. This awareness week, which takes place from 14th – 18th September, is the brainchild of the British Promotional Merchandise Association and aims to help businesses understand the value of promotional products in the marketing mix.
In recognition of #PPweek, we’ve collated our list of reasons why we believe you should consider promotional products in your marketing strategy.
Top Ten Reasons to Go Promo
- 89% of people will keep a promotional product if they think it is useful
- Promotional products make great corporate gifts, enabling you to thank your loyal clients or suppliers for their custom and enhance your working relationships
- 3 in 10 consumers will change from their regular brand if it means they can get a promotional product
- Promotional products make the perfect giveaway at trade fairs, exhibitions, and student careers fairs – just think how far your brand could travel in the bags of all the visitors!
- The possibilities are pretty much endless when it comes to promotional products – here’s just a taste of the most popular choices:
- Memory Sticks
- Pads of paper
- End users sales of promotional products in the UK are worth a staggering £840 million per year!
- Promotional products work well as stand-alone items or can be combined with your other marketing literature and online campaigns for maximum impact with your target audience
- If you’re thinking of sponsoring an event, taking along some promotional merchandise will ensure that people remember your brand long after the event is over
- Promotional Products invoke loyalty in over three times as many recipients as compared to alternative mediums of print, web and television.
- Branded products will help you to engage with your target audience and reaffirm customer loyalty
If this has convinced you that you need to go promo, why not contact us at The MPC, to discuss your ideas and find out more about the wide range of promotional products we can design and print to help promote your brand.
*All Statistics taken from the British Promotional Merchandise Association